New to the CFC? Welcome!
Where We Are Located
My practice is located in Bethesda, MD a short walk from Bethesda Metro. Our suite is on the second floor above PNC Bank. Metered parking is available on Pearl St just outside the building, or in the Waverly Garage. When you arrive at the office for your first appointment please check in on the tablet and have a seat in the waiting room and I will be with you shortly. A few things to remember:
- Please help yourself to water, tea, or sparkling water in the waiting room.
- Referrals are always welcome. The highest compliment a client can give is to refer someone to me.
- From time to time throughout your treatment I will provide you with a Feedback Survey. Your feedback is always appreciated and helps to better inform me as to how I conduct therapy with individuals, couples, and families just like you.
I work to build strong relationships with my clients by consistently providing those I serve with respect, a non-judgmental stance, and an openness to work together to better understand what is causing distress.
No More Paper Forms!
Our fully mobile, client portal allows you to fill out intakes, sign necessary forms, send secure messages, request appointments, download documents, and pay bills — anytime, anywhere.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
The Couple and Family Clinic welcomes new clients. Finding a therapist who is a good fit for you is an important decision that can have real impacts on your health and well-being. By choosing The Couple and Family Clinic, you can feel confident that you have chosen to work with a therapist who is dedicated to his profession. I work to build strong relationships with my clients by consistently providing those I serve with respect, a non-judgmental stance, and an openness to work together to better understand what changes you are looking to accomplish.
My commitment to my clients involves
- Improving the lives of the people I work with by providing quality care from a person-centered approach
- Being fully present as I guide those I serve along a path of growth, health, and wellness
- Continuing to practice excellence in my field through continuing education.